A healthy summer salad
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 5-6 Beetroot
- 2 bunches Rocket (washed)
- 100 gram Feta (crumbled)
- 1/4 cup Walnuts (roughlt chopped)
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Cover each beetroot in aluminium foil and bake in the oven for about 50 minutes or until baked through. Set aside to cool. Once the beetroot has cooled peel off the skin and cut in to small pieces.
- Assemble the rocket leaves on a platter followed by the beetroot, feta cheese and walnuts.
- Mix the olive oil, salt and balsamic vinegar and drizzle on the salad just before serving.