- Serves 6
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
If you’re keen to have a Gender Reveal Cake at your baby shower but don’t want to go to too much trouble, here’s an easy option. Swap out the brown and yellow smarties for pink or blue … depending on what you’re having!
Ingredients (serves 6)
- Coles or Woolworths white mud cake
- Betty Crocker white icing
- Colored beanies, m & ms or smarties
- Cut a hole in the center of the cake with a knife and remove. (set aside you will need this again)
- Fill hole with colored beanies of your choice
- Return the cut out piece cutting so it fits level on top.
- Cover with icing