- Makes 1
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
This fairybread Christmas tree is fantastic for kids Christmas parties!
Ingredients (makes 1 Tree)
- Hundreds & thousands
- Butter as many slices as you need. For my tree, I used 6 slices.
- Remove the crusts. Cover in hundreds n thousands.
- Cut 4 triangles per slice of bread. Arrange in the shape of a Christmas tree starting from the top.
- For the trunk use the bread crusts, or chocolate spread on bread.
- If you have another colour sprinkles, you make like to cut out a star shape piece of bread and cover for the top of the tree.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.