- Difficulty Easy
A wonderful marinated chicken drumsticks recipe, just in time for the summer BBQ’s!
Are you sick of endless soap scum in your bathroom? See why Dettol Healthy Clean Bathroom Rapid Foam is rating so well in MoM member REVIEWS.
Ingredients (Serves, 6 – 2 drumsticks per person)
12 chicken drumsticks skin removed (ask your butcher to remove if you don’t know how to do this)
- ½ cup soy sauce 43% less salt
- ½ cup white wine
- 3 tablespoons no added salt tomato paste
- ½ teaspoon tarragon
- ½ teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic (in jar)
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt-reduced chicken stock powder
- ⅓ cup warmed honey
- Mix together all marinade ingredients in a mediums size bowl.
- Place drumsticks into a flat container that has a secure lid. Pour marinade over drumsticks, cover and refrigerate overnight to get full flavour. If time doesn’t permit allow at least 4 hours. Turn drumsticks occasionally.
- Preheat oven 190°C fan forced.
- Remove chicken from marinade and place on a baking tray that has been coated with cooking spray. Spoon a little marinade over chicken. Bake for 25-35 minutes or until drumsticks are cooked. Serve hot or cold.
This marinade is suitable for lean beef, pork, lamb or seafood.
FAT TOTAL 10.4g
KILOJOULES 1105 (cals 263)
GI RATING To low in carbs to score a rating