- Serves 6
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
A tasty Indian nibble mix which packs a bit of a punch.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1/2 cup Raw cashews
- 1/2 cup Blanched almonds
- 1/2 cup Changs original fried noodles
- 20 grams Puffed rice
- 1/2 cup Sultanas
- 1 cup Cornflakes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Curry powder
- 2 tablespoons Peanut oil
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Brush 2 baking trays with oil to lightly grease. Place the cashews, almonds, noodles, cornflakes and puffed rice in a medium bowl. Place in a small bowl. Place the sultanas in a separate small bowl.
- Add 1 1/2 tablespoons of the extra oil and 1 tablespoon of curry powder to nut mixture and toss to coat. Divide the remaining oil and curry powder between the sultanas. Toss to coat.
- Spread the nut mixture over 1 prepared tray. Bake in oven for 6 minutes. Add the sultanas to the nut mixture and bake for a further 6 minutes or until golden. Remove the nut mixture from oven. Set aside on the trays to cool completely.
- Combine the nut mixture in a large bow or canister.
I use Keens curry powder however, you can choose from a variety. Dried peas can also be added if desired.