- Serves 4
- Makes 4
- 5 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
This simple Swiss chicken pasta is versatile, tasty and packed with a full flavored punch. Served with crusty garlic bread.
Ingredients (serves 4 | makes 4 )
- 2 chicken breast fillets cubed, 2 garlic cloves finely diced, 1 cup dry white wine.
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms, spring onion to taste, 1 cup cream.
- 1/1/2 tablespoon French mustard, cooked pasta to serve and grated Parmesan is optional.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan over medium high heat. Add the cubed chicken breast pieces and diced garlic and cook until the chicken is browned on all sides. Then transfer to a slow cooker. Add wine and sliced mushrooms.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- Add the spring onion, cream and mustard to the slow cooker and stir to mix well. Cook uncovered for 30 minutes to help thicken the sauce. To serve, stir in the cooked pasta and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Your imagination is your only limit! I love a good pasta dish and enjoy making this for my family. I used to make it on the stove top but now I make it in my slow cooker.