- Serves 4
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Medium
- 9 Ingredients
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 8 large flat mushrooms
- 1 Olive oil spray
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 bunch english spinach, trimmed
- 1 cup low-fat ricotta
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon rind
- 1 punnet grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup tasty cheese
- Trim stems from mushrooms. Finely chop. Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Spray with oil. Cook the onion, stirring, for 5 minutes. Add mushroom stem. Cook for 3 minutes or until soft. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Place spinach in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Set aside for 30 seconds. Drain and rinse under cold running water. Squeeze out excess liquid. Finely chop and place in a bowl. Stir in the onion mixture, ricotta and lemon rind. Season with pepper
- Preheat oven to 180ºC. Line a large baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Place mushrooms, cut-side up, on prepared tray. Divide mixture among mushrooms, sprinkle with tasty cheese/. Cover with foil. Roast for 15 minutes. Remove foil and roast for a further 10 minutes or until tender.
- Combine the rocket, tomato and vinegar in a bowl. Divide mushrooms and salad among serving plates.