- Serves 24
- Makes 24
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
When it’s been a rough week and the pantry is bare, these ingredients are always there.
Ingredients (serves 24 | makes 24 )
- 2 Cup Self raising flour
- 1 Cup Sugar (brown or white)
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 Cup Vegetable oil or 2 tbsp of butter softened
- 1tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Jam (raspberry or strawberry)
- Add all of the above ingredients to a mixing bowl but not the jam just yet.
- After mixing well you can spoon the mix into 24 mini cases or 12 large cases depending on what serving you would like to bake once done you can add jam to the cases I recommend doing a mix of plain and jam
- Pop in the oven for around 15mins for mini and 25mins for large.