I went shopping last week and was somewhat concerned about the smoke and a fire truck at my local shopping centre. They had just put out a fire beside the car park which is located close to the centre. Apparently someone had dropped a lit cigarette butt in bushes! The damage it caused was shocking; considering the current hot and dangerous conditions. A car was only a few feet away from catching on fire; thanks to the brilliant and quick response from the fire crew; a disaster was stopped.
Posted anonymously, 5th January 2015