Through school/playgroup/family I have learnt some rather interesting things that can make life just that little bit easier… These are the kinds of things that you go “ohhhhhhhh I never would have thought of that” Let me know what you think or add some of your own in the comments!
1. Rubbing a walnut over scratches in your furniture will disguise dings and scrapes.
2. Overhaul your linen cupboard – store bedlinen sets inside one of their own pillowcases and there will be no more hunting through piles for a match.
3. Pump up the volume by placing your iPhone / iPod in a bowl – the concave shape amplifies the music.
4. Put old newspaper at the bottom of your bin to absorb food juices etc
5. Use a stubby holder to cover your gear stick on hot days to save burning your hand
6, Use frozen grapes to chill your wine without watering it down
Posted anonymously, 31st May 2015