1. Clear the house of junk food. Ensure that you stock a range of snacks that are healthy and quick to prepare, such as fruit.
2. Breakfast like a king, lunch like a queen and eat dinner like a pauper.
3. If nothing else, go out for a walk. It is free, most people can do it and it does get you from A to B. It will clear your mind, move those joints and ….get you from A to B.
4. Spend time with people that make you happy.
5. And/or watch or listen to something that makes you laugh.
6. Take all of your medication as directed. Question the prescribing doctor if you are not happy with the medication that has been prescribed for you.
7. When grocery shopping, spend most of the time in the periphery where the fresh food is most usually stored.
Posted by deb_gs, 28th April 2015