I never knew that white vinegar and apple cider vinegar had so many uses! Here’s 10 ways you can use it around your house.
- Unclog a drain: Pour half a cup of baking soda into drain and then a cup of white vinegar, when it stops foaming, wash it down.
- Remove sticky residue from a sticker: Spray glue with white vinegar and then wipe.
- Eliminate a smelly bin odour: Place a piece of bread soaked in white vinegar in empty bin overnight.
- Make an all purpose house cleaner: Fill a spray bottle with 1/3 white vinegar and 2/3 water an a few drops of dish liquid and use for cleaning.
- Eliminate fruit flies from the house: Fill a glass with apple cider vinegar and wrap with cling wrap, poke in a few holes in to attract the flies and trap them.
- Quickly eliminate wrinkles from a shirt without ironing: In a spray bottle combine 1 part white vinegar and 3 parts water and spray hanging shirt, wrinkles will disappear as it dries.
- Keep cats off furniture: Spray some white vinegar on the couch and the cat will stay away.
- Keep flowers fresh for longer: Add some apple cider vinegar to the water and they will stay alive longer.
- Clean your glasses lenses: Spray with white vinegar and rub and it will remove all dirt and marks.
- Help clean stubborn marks on pots: Put pot on stove and add one cup of white vinegar and one of water and boil for 5 minutes.
Watch the video for easy to follow visual tips:
Do you have a vinegar tip to share?
PLEASE share with us in the comments below
Image and video credit: YouTubeWe may get commissions for purchases made using links in this post. Learn more.