We have a lot to store in bathrooms and often not a lot of space. Check out these 10 ideas to help you organise your bathroom space.
1. Hang your tubes in the shower.
2. Use the cupboard door for storage.
3. Store all those loose elastics together.
4. Place a magnetic strip on your cupboard for storage.
6. Organise your drawers with cheap dollar store baskets.
7. Utilise the toilet for storage!
9. Use a dish drying rack to store the bath toys and let them drain.
Do you have a bathroom organisation tip to share? Please add your comment below.
Image courtesy of Shutterstock.com