I don’t know about you but my kitchen cupboards are so full and disorganised that every time I open the plastic container cupboard lids and containers fly out from every direction!
Here are 10 organisation and space saving ideas to help you (and I) out in the kitchen.
1. Bin bags on rolls.
2. No more lost or messy lids, store them on neatly on the door. Good for saucepan lids too!
3. Stack your pans neatly using a plate rack.
4. Space saving in the pantry.
5. Install baskets under the sink to maximise storage space.
Baskets are great for the dinnerware too.
6. Shower racks are good for extra storage.
7. Clear the bench of paperwork.
8. Utilise doors for storage.
9. Wire magazine holders make perfect storage for onions and potatoes.
10. Utilise the ends of the benches too.
I’m definitely going to try out some of these tips to help me organise my kitchen better!
Do you have a kitchen organisation tip to share? Please add in the comments below.
Image courtesy of Shutterstock.com