Vertical gardens make spaces look greener and brighter and they can even be achieved indoors, they are also great for hiding ugly walls or fences.
Here are 10 ideas to inspire you to make your own vertical garden at your house:
- Pallet garden – reuse an old pallet for a garden, they look great.
- Succulent garden – I love these, they are on my wishlist to make.
- Veggie planter – boxes with a netting create a beautiful garden.
- Gutter planter - use guttering to make hanging planters.
- Concrete planter – concrete bricks make great planters.
- Hanging pots – hanging pots are perfcet for your herbs or flowers.
- Box garden – make your own planter boxes.
- Wall garden – create a feature wall with a wooden wall.
- Wire – hang pots on wire trellis.
- Shelves – great for indoors or outdoors.
Do you have a vertical garden? Please add comment below.We may get commissions for purchases made using links in this post. Learn more.