Sore feet? Tight or slippery shoes? Look no further, check out these brilliant foot and shoe hacks that will keep you on your feet!
- Rub sandpaper on the soles of new shoes if they are slippery.
- If your shoes are too tight, put on thick socks and use a hairdryer to heat them up which will stretch the leather.
- Tape your second and third toes together if wearing high heels, this helps take the pressure off the ball of your foot.
- Keep patent shoes shiny using window cleaner or Vaseline.
- Waterproof your canvas shoes by rubbing beeswax into canvas.
- Roll on deodorant can stop rubbing and blisters.
- Remove water stains from leather using a toothbrush and vinegar!
- Remove stains or scratches from suede using a nail file.
- Use wine bottles to store your tall boots neatly.
- Soothe tired feet with a warm black tea soak and using a tennis ball to massage them.
Do you have any shoe or feet tips to share with us? SHARE with us in the comments below.
Main image source: ShutterstockWe may get commissions for purchases made using links in this post. Learn more.