The Summer holidays are almost here and it can be expensive to keep the kids entertained.
Are your family’s hands as clean as they could be? Read the DETTOL Liquid Hand Wash reviews here
Here are 5 FREE things to do this school holidays with the kids in Perth:
- FREE MOVIES. Every Saturday from October to April at 5:30pm there are FREE movies in the park. Take a rug and a picnic dinner and enjoy a cheap family night out. Please see website for session information HERE.
- RIDE THE RAILS. Perth have a FREE bus and train service within a zone in the city. My kids love travelling on buses and trains and it’s great they can get a ride for free. Check out their website for maps and more information HERE.
- KINGS PARK. These botanical gardens are one of the world’s largest city parks. It’s a great place for a picnic, bushwalk or play, there are some great playgrounds and also a natural play area for kids. For more information, see their website HERE.
- VISIT THE FOREST. Located in Whiteman Park, there is a Children’s forest with many exciting things for the children to discover and explore. The “50 things to do activity sheet” will keep the kids busy and active. See their website for more information HERE.
- ADACHI PARK. On the banks of Swan River are a Japanese themed park and a great playground. It’s a perfect place for a day out with the kids. For more information, check out their website HERE.
There are also many other parks and beaches in Perth where you could easily spend a FREE day out with the kids.
Do you have any recommendations for FREE things to do with kids in Perth? Please SHARE in comments below.
Image courtesy of Shutterstock.com