The Summer holidays are long and it can be hard to keep the kids entertained and let’s face it, it’s expensive!
Are your family’s hands as clean as they could be? Read the DETTOL Liquid Hand Wash reviews here
Here are 5 FREE things to do with the kids in Tasmania this school holidays:
- Queen Victoria Museum and Art Gallery. This museum and gallery are located in Launceston and offer FREE entry for everyone. There is a fun kids trail for the kids to follow at the Museum and even a FREE bus to travel on to get to the art gallery too. For more information please see their website HERE.
- Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery. Located in Hobart, this is another great museum for the kids to explore that is FREE. They also run a school holiday program for 2 weeks in January. Check out their website for details HERE.
- Long Beach Playground. This amazing adventure park is located on the banks of the Derwent River at Sandy Bay. There is a huge playground with everything you need to keep the kids entertained, there is even a lighthouse! It’s the perfect place for a picnic or a BBQ. See the website for more information HERE.
- Sculpture Trail. Along the river at Battery Point is an award winning sculpture trail walk with amazing views and historical sculptures to spot. See the website for more information HERE.
- Bus rides. Kids love riding on buses and even better for you when it’s FREE, tour Hobart on the FREE shuttle bus. Check out the website for more details HERE.
There are many beautiful parks and beaches in Tasmania that are perfect for a picnic day out with the kids too.
Do you have any FREE places to visit with the kids in Tasmania? Please SHARE your comments below.
Image courtesy of Shutterstock.comWe may get commissions for purchases made using links in this post. Learn more.