The Spring school holidays are almost here and the kids will want to get out and about. Here are 5 great things to do with the kids in Perth.
- Show: The Perth Royal Show is on again and is packed with animals, shows, rides, show bags, food and lots more. Tickets start at $12 and you get a discount if you buy your tickets online now. Show on 24th Spetember-1st October.
- Puppets: Take the kids to a puppet show “Nobody owns the moon” or sign them up for a puppet day workshop at the Spare Parts Puppet Theatre in Fremantle. Show tickets start at $23 and workshop is $85 for the day. Puppet show runs twice a day from 24th of September to 8th of October.
- Surfing: As the weather is becoming warmer, it’s the perfect time to head to the beach for some surfing classes. 2 and 4 days holiday classes available and you can even learn alongside your kids. Prices start at $99.
- Art Festival: The annual art festival for kids is on again and is filled with theatre, dance, early childhood activities, music, film and hands-on activities just for kids. Located in the Perth Cultural Centre. Prices vary and many events are FREE. On 1-14th of October.
- Space: Explore space with the kids at the Scitech Planetarium with their new show with amazing footage from out of space. Prices start at $12. Opens September 24th.
Spring is also a great time to take a visit to the local park and beach and don’t forget to check out your local library and shopping centre for more fun school holiday activities for the kids.
What’s on your list to do this school holidays?
SHARE with us in the comments below
Image credit: ShutterstockWe may get commissions for purchases made using links in this post. Learn more.