It’s hot outside and you need to entertain them as well as keep them cool? No worries, we’ve got you covered with 5 super ideas to keep them busy and nice and cool on the hot days.
- Wall art: Make wall art by standing the kids in front of a wall and spraying them with a hose!
- Ice cube painting: Mix paint and water and make cool ice cube paints.
- Water pinata: Make water balloon pinatas for the kids to break.
- Frozen excavation: Freeze some plastic toys in water and then when it’s frozen the kids can excavate and dig in the ice to find them.
- Water balloon bowling: Fill up balloons with water to use as the bowling balls.
For more ideas check out: 12 water play ideas for the kids this Summer
What’s your favourite cooling kids activity at your house?
PLEASE share with us in the comments below