For that Gorgeous Gift
- 2 cups Bentonite Clay,
- 1 cup ground oats.
- 1/4 cups ground almonds.
- 1/8 cup dried lavender
- 1/3 cup dried Rose Petals
- grind your oatmeal and almonds in a motar and pestle. you might be tempted to go superfine with your grinding, leaving your grains just a little bit course is what adds an exfoliating element to your routine.
- use a mortar and pestle to grind the lavender and rose petals
- After grinding all the ingredients, I mixed them in a stainless steel bowl.
- The fine bentonite clay coats all of the ingredients, so you won't actually be able to see the pops of purple and pink until you wet the clay to use. I sprinkled some extra dried flowers on top of my mixture, just to make it look pretty
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: