A little bit fiddly, but the end result is pretty cool.
- 1 White face paint
- 1 Black eye liner
- 2 Eye shadows (which ever colours you like)
- 1 Red lipstick
- Put a light coating of white face paint over entire face, covering eye brows and lips and blending down onto neck.
- EYES: Draw new eye brows with black eyeliner (about 1 cm above where eyebrows are covered), draw line along egde of top lid flicking out at edges, then draw semi-circle under eyes with eyeliner and draw eyelashes under semi-circles. Apply 2 colours of eyeshadow (one over entire eyelid, the other apply up to fake eyebrow line). Lastly fill in semi-circle with thicker application of white face paint. Touch up eyeliner if needed.
- CHEEKS: Use lipstick (I used the pink eyeshadow I used on eyes) to draw a circle on each cheek then blend with fingertips
- MOUTH: Draw heart shape on centre of lips with red lipstick, then using eyeliner, draw lines from corners of mouth to look like stitch lines (by adding smaller lines to cross the lines just drawn.
The costume was relatively cheap the only thing I actually had to purchase was the top and the socks. The skirts was made from a netting skirt and a skirt from a previous costume. The pink on top of skirt was tulle strips attached to a piece of elastic and the belt was one of mine that I made shorter.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: