Bubble wrap paintings
- Roll or scrap pieces of bubble wrap
- 1 container of water for rinsing
- Many sheets of blank paper
- Multiple colours of paint (child friendly and non toxix)
- Set up paints, water for rinsing and paper in an area...that your not afraid to get too messy, pegged to the fence or over a protective sheet.
- Cut pieces of bubble wrap. Any way you like! Shapes, animals or simply scrunched in a ball ready to paint.
- Then let the kids go wild! Bubble wrap gives their creations an amazing textured look, mixture of colors and is extra fun for the kids. You can also try bubble stomp painting...by taping bubble wrap loosely around the kids feet. So they can do amazing bubble wrap art work with their feet :)
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: