A quick easy Christmas decoration your kids will love to see hanging on the tree!
- 30cm coloured cardboard
- red paint
- cotton balls
- 1 pair plastic eyes
- silver glitter
- 1 red felt ball (for nose)
- Trace your little ones hand on cardboard, cut hand out.
- Using red paint, paint Santas at using the thumb base of the palm .
- Glue some cotton buds for Santas bushy eyebrows and beard as well as a pomp pomp at end of thumb/ hat! Aswell as the red felt ball for his nose.
Glue eyes into place.
- Glue the silver glitter down each of the fingers for some Christmas sparkle!
Attach piece of string to top of hat and there's your personalised Christmas Decoration!
I often let my boys make these- grandparents love getting these little cuties!
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: