Make a great dog card for dog lovers.
- 2 googly eyes
- card stock or construction paper
- markers or crayons
- You'll need a square piece of paper. To make a square from a rectangle, first fold the corner of a rectangular piece of paper over.
- To finish making the square, cut off the small rectangle, forming a square (which is already folded into a triangle).
- Fold over two triangles (to make the dog's ears).
- Put a face on your dog. Gluing on googly eyes gives the dog a cute look. You can write messages under the ears and on the inside of your new card.
Create all types of animal cards to liven up someone's day!
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: