Some people bend the corner of a book's page to mark where they are (this is called dog-earing a book). Librarians do not like having their books dog-eared! You can avoid annoying your librarian by making a simple bookmark from the corner of an old envelope.
- 1 old envelope (junk mail)
- markers or crayons
- Cut the corner off a clean edge of the envelope. It should be about 1 to 2 inches wide.
- Then draw 2 half circles under the nose to make the mouth.
- Draw two droopy ears on the sides.
- Colour the ears. You now have a cute bookmark.
You can adapt this craft to make other bookmarks using different pictures, including flowers, butterflies, cats, or any other image you like.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: