Sometimes it's not all about eggs!
- 2 Paper plates
- 1 Pair of scissors
- 1 Set of eyes
- 1 Ball of wool or wool off cuts
- 1 Bag of cotton wool
- 1 Bottle of pink poster paint
- 1 Bottle of PVA glue
- With one paper plate cut out two ears and a pair of Bucky teeth
- Paint your other plate and the ears pink! (Or grey...or blue, yellow apparently would have worked well!)
- Glue on your eyes, teeth, nose, whiskers, and ear fluff when paint has dried.
You can also staple some string or wool on the back to make it into a mask, just cut out the eye holes first!
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: