A simple fun project that might need some help from Mum and Dad. Perfect for Easter and showing a way to up-cycle a toilet paper roll!
- 2 Toilet paper rolls
- 5 Paint colours
- 1 Gluestick
- 20 Beads
- 1 Cotton ball per bunny's tail and for the ear lining
- 1 Old wedding garter, or you can use ribbon
- It's very easy, just decorate the bunny with any decorations you have like I did. Dress the bunny up with your own style and colour choices.
- Add outlines to create the bunny's face and use beads for its eyes.
- Add ear cutouts, and line them with cotton, also add the cotton tail!
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: