A simple fun project that might need some help from Mum and Dad. Perfect for Easter and showing a way to up-cycle a toilet paper roll!
- 2 Toilet paper rolls
- 5 Paint colours
- 1 Gluestick
- 20 Beads
- 1 Cotton ball per bunny's tail and for the ear lining
- 1 Old wedding garter, or you can use ribbon
- It's very easy, just decorate the bunny with any decorations you have like I did. Dress the bunny up with your own style and colour choices.
- Add outlines to create the bunny's face and use beads for its eyes.
- Add ear cutouts, and line them with cotton, also add the cotton tail!
I made these with my daughter Charlotte for her first Easter, and now that she has had her second Easter she plays with them and makes them hop around the house. Great for stimulating the imagination.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: