- 1 canvas
- 1 white paint
- 1 orange paint
- 1 black paint
- 1 paint brush
- 1 ribbon
- 1 green paint
- 1 pink paint
- 1 glue stick.
- Paint the canvas black, let it dry.
- Paint your childs foot white, place it upside down on the canvas, so the heel is at the top.
- Paint your childs other foot orange, place ot the right way up next to the other foot print. Wait for both footprints to dry.
- Once dry paint bunny ears on the white foot print and green sprouts out of the top of the orange foot print. Let them dry.
- Once dry paint inside the ears pink. With the black paint, paint eyes and eyes and whiskers on the bunny and a pink nose. Paint black lines on the carrot.
- With the ribbon make a bow and stick it on the bunnies neck. Write the name under one footprint and the year under the other.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: