Easy card plus bookmark as a gift.
- 3 different coloured A4 pieces of card
- 1 a small piece of old wrapping paper
- 3 stickers
- 3 different coloured cotton embroidery threads
- Fold one piece of your A4 card in half to make the gift card.
- From one of the peices of card cut out the base of your bookmark. It's up to you on size of the book mark, but make sure it fits on the card and can fit into a envelope.
- Now cut two square peices of card, one of one colour and one of the other making sure one is smaller than the other.
- Cut from your wrapping a peice smaller than your bookmark base and stick it down. Using a hole paper punch, punch hole up the top of your bookmark to thread your thread through.
- Now stick all the other peices on where you are happy with them and then add the stickers. Make sure the sticker holding the bookmark is something that lifts up slightly so you can put bookmark under it.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: