Fun creative craft which doesn't take much time
- quantity glass pebbles
- 1 roll or sheet of self-adhesive magnet
- 1 circle hole punch, the size of the base of the pebbles
- assortment plain and/or patterned paper
- assortment nail polishes and/or craft paint
- assortment permanent markers
- glue suitable for adhering paper to glass
- To make each magnet, decorate the underside of a glass pebble. Some suggestions for decorating are:
- - punch a circle of pretty paper and glue to the bottom of the pebble (2nd pebble from the right)
- - using nail polish (3rd from left), paint (3rd from right) or markers (2nd from left), draw a design on either the base or top of the pebble. Glue a punched circle of white paper to the base.
- - draw a design on a punched circle of paper and glue to the bottom of the pebble
- Once the pebble is decorated, cut a piece of self-adhesive magnet to fit and stick it to the base.
My daughter chose this activity to do at her birthday party and it was a hit.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: