A quick and easy butterfly for everyone to share.
- 2 paddle pop sticks
- 2 coloured A4 piece of papers
- glitter/stars of your choice
- Draw a butterfly shape with your pencil, cut out butterfly shape.
- Fold in half and cut 8 slits into the folded part of the butterfly.
- Poke the paddle pop stick through the slits in the paper.
- Put glue onto the butterfly and add glitter or stars.
- Finished and enjoy.
Enjoyable for all kids to make and share and have fun flying the butterflies around when finished in the garden.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: