Easy way to dress up nails that doesn’t require special skills to do it.
- 1 bottle Clear nail polish
- 1 packet Stars or other shapes
- 1 bottle Glitter hair spray (from Priceline chemists)
- 1bottle Colour nail polish (optional)
- Clean nails. Paint either clear or coloured nail polish over nails and allow to dry slightly.
- Carefully spray the glitter onto your nails and gently press star or other shape down and allow to fully dry.
- Place a clear coat (I do two if I know I'm going to be busy with my hands) over the top and allow to dry fully.
I use glitter spray because it's much finer than regular glitter. I don't mind doing gold glitter with clear polish if I'm going for a subtle look but if I'm trying to be bold I put it against a rich, dark base colour.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: