This is a quick and easy art/paper craft activity for little people that makes a big impact for little effort. It can be adapted to suit any theme, but as I did it in October I went with a Halloween theme. You could try a heart shape for Valentine’s Day or Mothers Day, an egg for Easter or a tree or bauble for Christmas.
- 1 a4 piece of black paper or cardstock
- 1 scissors (for the adult)
- 1 piece of clear contact, at least the size of the black paper
- 1 yellow and orange tissue paper (or crepe paper)
- Have an adult draw and cut out a halloween theme picture such as a pumpkin or haunted house into the black card/paper.
- Remove the protective cover from the clear contact and attach the black paper.
- The child can tear the coloured paper and collage over the adhesive sections on the contact that are not covered by paper. The tissue or crepe paper should cover all adhesive contact so your new artwork doesn't stick permanently to the fridge!
- Fold over any overhanging sections of contact and display!
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This project was posted by: