A great easy way to use handprints for Easter Fun!
- Pastel Paints are perfect for easter
- Coloured pom poms (or cotton wool balls)
- Googly Eyes
- Black pen.
- White paper (works best as colour is brighter)
- Depending on age of child either paint the palm of your child's hand, or let them have a go. Then press hand firmly onto paper (remember to only paint 2 fingers not all of them)
- Once the paint is dried cut out the handprints, if old enough you could let your child have a go at this step.
- Decorate your bunnies, pop on the eyes, add a fluffy tail and use pen to draw nose and mouth.
- These are great for east cards or you could decorate your child's room or even an easter basket.
These are super fun to make, and you can do anything with them. On this occasion I used them for Easter Cards but you can decorate a space with them, or an Easter basket, anything you can imagine really!
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: