A great home made height chart. We have one in each of the kids rooms and they always want to add their friends – it's really cute! When I was little we measured on a wall and then when we moved house it was all gone and I was so happy this idea means I can take it with me to the next house we move to.
- 1 length of wide ribbon / fabric
- some safety pins / paper clips
- 2 nails / pins / tape to attach to the wall
- some bagage tags (if you want to use different colours per child then make your own baggage tag with a piece of card and a hole punch)
- a pen
- 1 attach your height chart to the wall by either, pinning, drilling or taping it where you want it to go in a straight line. one attached i would mark with a stitch where 1 metres is incase you need to take down and want to know what mark was what height.
- Write on the baggage tab the NAME, AGE and DATE of the first person to be measured
- now thread your baggage tab through the safety pin and attach to the ribbon in line with the top of their head - i use a book to check.
- Measure and pin up all your friends and you can keep a record of everybody's height and how much they grow.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: