Takes a while to make but worth every minute of it, kids play with it for ages.
- 1 large cardboard box
- 2 small apple pie foil cases
- 2 small wooden spoons
- masking tape
- 1 A4 white paper
- 1 kitchen paper roll
- 4 toilet paper rolls
- 1 round pizza baking tray
- permanent marker
- paint (optional)
- Lay cardboard box on its side and cut a square hole right in the middle.
- Use the masking tape to tape all the joints together. Draw lines on the A4 white paper (to look like a grill) and tape it to the front of the box.
- Grab the kitchen paper roll and insert 2 toilet rolls either end of the kitchen paper roll to make a long paper pole and sticky tape with masking tape to the bottom of the front of the box.
- Put curled up masking tape on the bottom of each apple pie case and stick them to the cardboard box. One on the top left and one on the top right at the front.
- Put 2 holes on the left and right side of the cardboard box where the mirrors are supposed to be and insert the wooden spoons.
- Get your child to sit or kneel in the cardboard car and hold onto the steering wheel (round pizza baking tray.
- Cardboard car is ready to play with.
If you want you can paint your car to suit your needs, or just have it the way it comes. Kids enjoy it as much as adults. My husband had lots of fun with my daughter making this car for all 3 daughters to play with.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: