Once dried these boxes make cute keepsakes for little ‘treasures’
- 1 Card board box, any size with a lid is best
- 1 Old magazines, books, printing
- 1 Pair of scissors
- 1 Bottle of PVA glue
- 1/4 cup Cup of water
- 1 Paintbrush
- Find a suitable box, this could be a shoe box or any cute sturdy little box,
- Find some pictures, either from magazines or old books (although it is wise to not encourage cutting up books) or print some pictures, my son loves using printed photos of family and friends.
- Pour a little PVA glue into the cup of water and mix well, you want a pretty thin mix
- Begin pasting your pictures into the box and continue to paint over the top with your PVA & water mix, you can keep adding as many cut out pictures or pieces of fabric as they like. It looks best if the entire box is covered, you can also do the inside.
My son loves to print, but we end up with so much paper rubbish that would otherwise be thrown in the bin, this is a great way to recycle activities!
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: