Cute little lego matchboxes. Great for small party favours.
- 1 Bag matchboxes (Riot sell these)
- 3 Tubes paint (red, blue & yellow)
- 1 Hole punch
- 1 Roll foam tape
- 3 Sheets Coloured cardboard (red, blue & yellow) or 1 sheet white cardboard
- Seperate the matchbox inserts from the outer cover.
Using your hole punch cut coloured or white card. You will need 6 dots per box.
- Paint your pieces with your equally with the 3 colours. If you are using white card you will need to colour those pieces too.
- Replace the matchbox inserts into out covers.
Cut your foam tape in little squares and stick to the underside of your dots.
Remove remaining paper from the foam tape and stick to your matchbox outer covers.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: