Magnetic memo Pegs. Organisation with style!
- 1 Old magnet (fish and chip shop etc)
- 1 PVA glue
- 1 Packet wooden pegs
- 2 Designs of scrap booking paper
- 1 packet glitter.
- 1 Sheet sandpaper
- 1 Pair scissors
- 1 Ruler
- 1 pencil
- Grab your ruler, pencil, one peg and papers. Using your peg as a guide measure out the paper using ruler and pencil to mark size. Repeat this on both designs for as many pegs as you plan to make.
- Cut out your strips.
Using a small amount of glue stick your papers to your pegs. Once dry use your sandpaper to smooth your edges and give your paper a worn edge effect.
- Cut your old magnet into rectangles to fit on the backs of pegs. One piece per peg should be adequate. Glue them to the backs of your pegs. Let dry.
- Using your glue lightly coat the tops over the paper to gloss and protect your pegs. If you are using glitter sprinkle on to wet glue. Let dry.
- Use your memo pegs yourself or give as gifts! You can customise these with any paper design you like and you can add any embellishments you like such as little wooden ladybugs etc.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: