- 1 Roll Sticky Tape
- 1 Original packaging that the item came in
- 1 Glass or plastic container of your choice
- Cut off the product name and I also like to cut off the expiry date to make a 2nd label so I have a record the best before date on each container as well.
- Place a piece of sticky tape over the top of your name/paper cuttings making sure its overlaps on all sides.
- Stick completed labels to your container... Easy peasy!
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: