this clay pot stand is easy to do and makes a great gift from your children to grandparents, family and friends.
- 1 lump clay
- 1 picture of mosaic off the internet or draw yourself
- 1 pin
- paints and glazes optional
- Decide on pattern. you can print one off the internet or draw one
- roll out clay to about 1 -1.5 cm thick.
cut out a circle or square which will fit your pattern inside. (this is the outer edge)
- lay template of pattern onto of rolled out clay
- using the pin pin prick the lines of the pattern through the template so it marks the clay
- remove the template and let he clay dry.
- paint / glaze the pattern and fire / bake as per instructions for your clay.
you also can do a picture such as an animal. by using the template helps them get a good finish.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: