An entire family full of these dolls is simple to make and fun to play with.
- 1 piece of paper
- markers or crayons
- Start by making a square piece of paper. To start making the square, fold one corner of a piece of paper over to the adjacent side. To finish making the square, cut off the small rectangle, forming a square (which is already folded into a triangle).
- Open up the triangle into a square. Fold each of the two top edges to the centre line. You'll now have a diamond shape.
- Fold the triangle at the bottom upwards. Flip the entire origami piece over.
- Fold near the centre of the triangle, bringing the bottom part up over the top part. Flip the entire origami piece over.
- Fold each of the two triangular flaps towards the centre.
- You can fold over the top of the head to make a flat head if you like. Draw a face, hair, clothes, hands, and other features. You can model the doll after yourself, your family, your friends, or other people.
This simple origami doll is made by folding paper. You can make many of these cute dolls, decorating them in a variety of ways.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: