A great keepsake for your kids
- 1 A4 piece of paper or card
- 1 bottle of each colour of paint - blue, black, white, yellow and red
- 1 paint brush (or one per colour if you prefer)
- Create a handprint on the paper in blue. Paint a branch in black that runs underneath but leave room for the owls feet. Leave to dry.
- On the palm area, paint two yellow circles for eyes, a red diamond for the nose and after mixing the black and white to make grey, paint on a mouth and feet. Leave to dry again.
- Add in details of the eyes in black paint.
We made these for Mother's Day last year as gifts for the Nans. They loved them.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: