Great for boys and their toys, making your own is a whole lot more fun.
- 1 toilet roll
- 4 paddle pop sticks
- 1 square piece of paper, coloured if prefer
- sticky tape
- paint or spray paint (your choice of colour)
- Spray paint your toilet roll and leave to dry. Grab your square piece of paper and cut a line half way down the middle of it, make a cone shape from the paper and sticky tape it together. Sticky tape to the front of the toilet roll to make the nose of the aeroplane.
- Using your toilet roll put 2 holes opposite each other at one end and put a paddle pop through each hole (2 paddle pops used to so far) creating wings. (as you can see from above picture.
- At the other end of the toilet roll do the same, pierce to holes a bit higher up and put 1 paddle pop through making wings for the back. Also put a hole on top and insert another paddle pop to make the tail fin.
Aeroplane is now ready.
When you have recycled cardboard you can do just about anything. Like stacks of different aeroplanes, cars, boy toys.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: