My toddler and I did this outside after we collected the flowers.
- Assorted colours of water colour paint
- 1 Sheet of paper
- 1 Assorted size paint brushes
- 1 Assortment of flowers
- 1 Container of water to rinse brushes and flowers
- Paint flowers (we used different flowers from our lawn). Place painted flowers face down on the paper and press.
- Flowers can also be swirled around for a different effect.
- When finished, hang up to dry.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This project was posted by: