An easy and effective way to make a stained glass panel for the kids rooms
- 1 piece coloured a4 paper
- 1 piece a4 clear contact
- cellophane cut off pieces (small)
- Cut a shape out in the middle of the coloured a4 piece of paper (cross used here)
- Carefully peel the contact over the coloured paper
- Place the cellophane pieces over the sticky part of the contact
This is a really easy and fun project for younger kids although older children (primary school aged) would still find it fun.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: