Make a beautiful dove out of paper. The body is stiff paper, and the wings are thinner paper.
- 1 cardboard paper
- 1 normal paper
- sticky tape
- markers, glue and glitter (optional)
- Draw the shape of a birds body on cardboard paper. Cut out the bird and cut two slits in the body.
- Cut a piece of paper in half. Fold each piece like an accordion.
Optional: Cut the edges of the folded paper for a lacy effect.
- Insert the folded paper (wings and tail feathers) into the slits in the birds body. Secure them to the body with clear tape. Tape the ends of the tail feathers together (making a fan shape).
- Draw eyes on the dove. Tape some string to the body of the dove (for hanging it up). Optional: decorate the dove with markers or glitter.
You could hang these up at Christmas time, just like the turtle doves.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: