Make playdough at home with this quick and easy recipe.
- 2 cups Plain Flour
- 2 cups Water
- 1 cup Salt
- 1 tablespoon Cream of tartar
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- Food colouring (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Continue stirring until the mixture thickens and pulls away from the sides of the saucepan
- Remove from saucepan and allow to cool before use.
Store in an airtight container
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: