Great for play groups and having fun making plays
- 1 wooden spoon
- 2 googly eyes
- 4 squares of toilet paper
- 1 red sticker
- 1/2 A4 coloured paper
- 1 ribbon
- 5 beads
- sticky tape
- Glue 2 googly eyes to round part of wooden spoon, stick the mouth to wooden spoon as well.
- Using your toilet paper, put 4 squares together and cut into strips about 1cm width. Split the toilet paper into 2 parts and sticky tap them together and sticky tape them to the top of the wooden spoon. Using it as hair.
- Draw a dress or piece of clothing onto the coloured paper and cut it out. and wrap around the wooden spoon where it becomes a stick. Sticky tape to it the wooden spoon so it doesn't fall off.
- Grab your ribbon and thread through the beads you want to use and tie together to form a knot at both ends and sticky tape to the top of the clothes so it becomes a necklace.
- Your princess wooden spoon puppet is ready to play with.
My girls make all kinds of wooden spoon puppets to have special plays to show mummy and daddy.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: